Bosworth Caravan Park Market Bosworth Nuneaton Warwickshire

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been to this site what did they think to it
i know the price of the large service pitches
i am more interested in this it says a minor road how busy is it ?

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
That would be one of those wonderful parts of our addressing system. It comes under Nuneaton which is in Warwickshire, with a Coventry postcode, but MB is actually 11 miles due west of Leicester and nearly 6 miles NNE of the county boundary (the A5) with Warwickshire!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That would be one of those wonderful parts of our addressing system. It comes under Nuneaton which is in Warwickshire, with a Coventry postcode, but MB is actually 11 miles due west of Leicester and nearly 6 miles NNE of the county boundary (the A5) with Warwickshire!
Have you been to the site i really want to know how close it is to this minor road .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Have you been to the site i really want to know how close it is to this minor road .

If you look on Google maps or earth you will be able to see the location wrt the road. Streetview will show the route in too. What they will not help you with is any traffic noise. But being a minor road traffic noise may not be a problem. Also reviews in any websites may help. IE Caravan Sitefinder or Pitch up.

19 reviews here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
If you look on Google maps or earth you will be able to see the location wrt the road. Streetview will show the route in too. What they will not help you with is any traffic noise. But being a minor road traffic noise may not be a problem. Also reviews in any websites may help. IE Caravan Sitefinder or Pitch up.

19 reviews here:

Thanks for the information i will be looking at it now

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts