broadband and phone bill advice

Jul 27, 2006
Visit site
i am just after a bit of advice,we currently get our phone and broadband from them "virgin" people u know the ones and (i dont know quite know how to word this )but money has been a bit tight lately and therefore we are a little behind on paying the bill in full allthough part of the bill is always paid,now heres the question 2 months ago they suspended out broadband connection, we are still getting charged for it now, we did ring them about this and asked them to just turn the broadband off but they said because we are behind on our account they cannot make any changes to our account untill it is paid in full, so hence we got no internet and paying £18 a month for the privilage of it .so has anyone got any suggestions on what to do

aland26uk

May 10, 2007
Visit site
Have heard that if you get into difficulties paying NTL/Virgin you are put on a credit black list! So Beware.

I guess we would find an alternative supplier as soon as we could.

We've recently had a number of mail shots from Virgin media ofering "bargain" phone/internet package but neigbours tell that you can trade the threat of going to SKY and the price tumbles, so may be the bargain is not so hot. I hear that in the south east NTL/Virgin are rumoured to only have one person answering the phones as it may take a few hours to get through to a call centre ;)

Ria

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Alan

We are with BT so do not now how thing work with Virgin but just wonder if you are still under contract with them.

To be a bit clear a lot of inter suppliers get you to have a contract with them that you must have for 12 mouth (or moor) and you have to stop with them till that is up or pay in full for the time that is left even if you are not going to use it .

Mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts