c & cc or cc

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Bit of a tricky one this. It's insurance but for France.

So I'm posting here.

We've always had CC travel ins personal and breakdown, I am noticing it is getting very expensive.

I have just looked at C&CC website and got a quote for going to France.

Just a couple of questions, They only seem to allow for one person driving it that right?

Has anyone used them? and how do they stack against red pennant?

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Bit off topic, but I for one am completly FED UP with the CC pushing their insurance so hard, with "over the top" scare tactics. They must make most of their money from insurance, the amount of effort they put into flogging it!

Ed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ed

Can you explain the scare tactics? I have always used Red Pennant because I have considered it the best insurance to have. This seems to be backed up with horror stories of people who have had difficulties and not had RP.

David

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
I am sure Red Pennant is excellent insurance, wouldn't like to criticise it, but I do understand what Ed is saying, and to some extent feel the same.

Keith

SMS

Dec 6, 2006
Visit site
Hi

"They must make most of their money from insurance,"

As far as I am aware the travel arm of CC actually make a small loss each year and is seen more as providing a reliable service... including providing very good insurance.

I for one will keep paying. I've only ever had to use the insurance once and can give nothing but praise.

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Hi

Towergate Bakers are a very good company, also insure if stored in France, saves all the hassel if you have to claim through French insurance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts