CAMC change of insurance backer

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Previously I am sure that the caravan cover policy offered by the club was backed by Builder's Insurance or something similar however to day noticed that the underwriter has changed to Accredited Insurance (Europe) Limited who are based in Malta. Not that it makes any difference, but I was not aware of this change and do not recall being made aware of the change. Just a heads up for what it is worth. :D

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
This was posted by Dusty back in February.

I don't think that is for caravan insurance as Devitt or Gallagher are insurance brokers and not an underwriter or insurance company.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I don't think that is for caravan insurance as Devitt or Gallagher are insurance brokers and not an underwriter or insurance company.
Yes it is. All major World and Lloyds Brokers have millions invested in world wide Captive Insurance Companies..
Google Captive Insurance. Too complicated to go into detail post my surgery. There is nothing clandestine!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Yes it is. All major World and Lloyds Brokers have millions invested in world wide Captive Insurance Companies..
Google Captive Insurance. Too complicated to go into detail post my surgery. There is nothing clandestine!
Sorry totally lost me now. No one mentioned anything about clandestine? Devitts and Gallagher are brokers and are not insurance companies?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am certain that if the CAMC have changed backers, be it an insurance company or a broker, and it in any way caused the policy or scheme they offer they would have to inform customers. The fact they did not formally inform customers of the change means there was not effective change to the policies in place.

Apart from just information, is there any need to go through this old chestnut of whether its a policy or otherwise?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I am certain that if the CAMC have changed backers, be it an insurance company or a broker, and it in any way caused the policy or scheme they offer they would have to inform customers.

In my case yes they did

The fact they did not formally inform customers of the change means there was not effective change to the policies in place.

That was not my experience Prof. Was it yours?

Apart from just information, is there any need to go through this old chestnut of whether its a policy or otherwise?
Please please no🙀🙀

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I am certain that if the CAMC have changed backers, be it an insurance company or a broker, and it in any way caused the policy or scheme they offer they would have to inform customers. The fact they did not formally inform customers of the change means there was not effective change to the policies in place.

I never raised the "old Chestnut". You are the one that raised the "old chestnut". No one else is arguing about the cover or insurance! I clearly stated that" it did not make any difference".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts