Camping Cheque Gold Card

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Greetings everyone,

I understand the concept of 'Camping Cheques' but could someone in the know explain what the Companies 'Gold Card' System is, and what do I get for their request for payment of 42 euros?

Thanks in advance

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi. a few of the benefits are. You get the Three seasons magazine three times a year, this mag has improved considerably since the introduction of the Gold card scheme.

You automatically get a free copy of the Site directory each year,

Your holiday vouchers do not have to be all filled in at the campsites, you just put your membership card number on them.

A recent thing is that they will now download the amount of vouchers you have ordered onto your card at the first site you visit through there terminal, you then pay using your card.

No doubt other people will come up with more but these are the ones that come to mind. Andrew

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Other advantages include.

pre booking without prepayment on some sites.

7 nights for 6 vouchers and other offers ( in the site book)

free use of tandems at some sites

Loyalty scheme bonus points

From my point of view althow I have one the jury is still out as I have yet to try it. The gold card payment scheme only starts to work from March this year so our first trip to Italy for a month without paper cheques will be the test. Watch this space. If it does work well I think it does have potential.

serfing caravaners of the world unite

ttfn

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was thinking about gold card and I E.mailed camping cheques on the 22/02 to make sure the system was up and running,they noted my question and said they were looking in to it as they were not sure,I still await a response.Denis.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm still a bit confused about how it is meant to work. We ordered our cheques for this year back in November. Will these be automatically loaded onto our Gold Card as credits, or will we receive paper cheques, as we ordered before the start of the new system? We're not due to go away until June, so with luck any teething problems will have been sorted by then. I have to say, the old system seemed to work pretty well, so I'm unconvinced that changing it will actually be an improvement.

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
I have thought of a realy good selling feature for the Gold Card.

What if they got all participating sites to agree to respond to e mails. That could be a real quantum leep.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
I'm still a bit confused about how it is meant to work. We ordered our cheques for this year back in November. Will these be automatically loaded onto our Gold Card as credits, or will we receive paper cheques, as we ordered before the start of the new system? We're not due to go away until June, so with luck any teething problems will have been sorted by then. I have to say, the old system seemed to work pretty well, so I'm unconvinced that changing it will actually be an improvement.
Hi. We had already made our booking with C Cheque before the scheme was announced. We had a call fromm CC to ask whether we wanted paper vouchers or loaded onto card, We opted for loading. this happens at the first site you visit using there terminal. if u have vouchers left from last year use them as normal this year first and then pay for the rest with your card.

Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts