camping cheques on line

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Has anyone had any sucsess with the camping cheque online ordering system. There are masses of complaints about it but nothing gets done.

How can I have faith in the gold card which is an electronic site payment system when i cant buy the basic product from them.

Is it just the U.K. site and does one need to speak to the French owners.

Comments welcome.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Mike

I get mine from the CC got to many last year so will be using them up this year. also use a Castles card this is only slightly more expensive than camping cheques but the site owners like it better they get considrabuly more money, its only for use with Les Castles group. sorry not alot of help with your problem. suppose I am just feeling smug.

David from Suffolk

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Thanks David. The problem with the C.C. is that they cannot upload onto the gold card. The Camping Cheque system is great. as is ACSI and others its Just that they( Camping Cheques) have rolled out this Gold Card pre payment system this year and I need the faith.

In fairness Camping Cheques have contacted me today with what they think is a fix so watch this space.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi, there is another problem with the caravan club and camping cheques. This year we are going to france and booked through the cc for ferry and camping cheques. The ferry was fine but because we are going at the end of August we cant get enough camping cheques from cc as they will not supply them for before Sept.

We have had to buy 3 camping cheques direct which we have paid for but will not arrive until June/July!!!!!

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts