Camping Les Sables Aytre

NPS

Jul 23, 2005
Visit site
Off back to the Vendee this year for 2 weeks,could anyone be able to update me on the Le-mans route going South, is it all dual carriageway. Also trying out the Les Sables Site in Aytre has anyone had any experience of it. Many thanks. nps

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
We took the "le Mans" route down to the Loire last August from Caen. A great run all the way. The only traffic really was when we approached Le Mans where the motorways cross at around lunchtime however the traffic was headed north. Needless to say we had an early start on the way back. The first section of the new A88 from Falaise was not quite finished so we continued on the N158 and picked it up later. No problems though. I would imagine it will all be finished for this year. We have never been to the site you have mentioned however we are also off to the Vendee at Whitsun this year and will be trying out La Yole.

Mar 12, 2008
Visit site
We took the "le Mans" route down to the Loire last August from Caen. A great run all the way. The only traffic really was when we approached Le Mans where the motorways cross at around lunchtime however the traffic was headed north. Needless to say we had an early start on the way back. The first section of the new A88 from Falaise was not quite finished so we continued on the N158 and picked it up later. No problems though. I would imagine it will all be finished for this year. We have never been to the site you have mentioned however we are also off to the Vendee at Whitsun this year and will be trying out La Yole.
its nice there lesley we have been twice and concidered going back this year but fancy les sables for a change

i think you will enjoy it there

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts