Campsites to open more facilities

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
CMHC have announced that toilets and shared washing facilities will now be open when sites reopen on 12 April. Think it also includes cleaning facilities which I take to mean dishwashing. However showers will not be opened. This follows a recent government clarification.
Useful for tent campers and campervans too.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We have not had any update from the CAMC however we wil not be using any of their site sin the foreseeable future and certainly not any toilet facilities on any site.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I will not be using the toilets as to me that is the one place that is likely to be the most dangerous. The caravan has perfectly good facilities though so no problem.
The 12 April applies only to England though.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I will not be using the toilets as to me that is the one place that is likely to be the most dangerous. The caravan has perfectly good facilities though so no problem.
The 12 April applies only to England though.

I've seen evidence that you can discharge virus particles, but nothing about importing. But I have seen numerous reports citing the domestic kitchen harbours many times more bugs than the domestic loo.

Seriously though I have not come across one report showing campsites were a source of infection during last summer/autumns opening despite the fact that some were very busy. Doubt that nobody was using the facilities, including shower, that were open with restrictions. Perhaps that is why the restrictions have been relaxed now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts