Caravan Club Ferry Deal

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
I have just booked a ferry with the Caravan Club that seems a very good deal. I compared Camping Cheques, Caravan Club and Brittany Ferries direct for a Portsmouth Caen crossing.
The prices were :
Camping Cheques £312.25 inc 3 Cheques
Caravan Club £322 inc 7 Cheques
Brittany Ferries £480 and no cheques
Incidentally the Caravan Club online quote came out as £380 and no cheques so it pays to ring up.
Dave

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
That's a really good price David - well done! It's a pity that the Caravan Club website doesn't do what it's supposed to - give you an easy on-line quote, but at least you've got a good deal now!

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
That really is a good price - I've already booked thro' Camping Cheques for a nett ferry price of £268 but yours according to my calciulation is £224-35. Brittanny Ferries must be feeling the effect of bargain ferry prices out of Dover. Pity the CC can't get their a**e in gear a bit quicker and get their BF deals out earlier. If Camping Cheques can do it (I booked mine on the 8th October) they should be able to do so also.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
just booked through the CC for next year. Out 18 june back 1 july 2 adults car van and dog with day cabin each way £495 with 13 camping cheques. £35 better than Camping cheques themselves.

Shame you cant get a quote on line though as Val says

Kev

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
I booked the Norfolkline offer and did not wait and see what the CC had to offer. Tried to have a look last night out of interest and could not even work my way through the website to get a quote. Not very user friendly in my opinion.

Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts