Caravan Club Overseas Site Bookings For 2009

Jul 6, 2007
Visit site
Just noticed the Item reproduced below for Info.Its the first I knew of it.

"Online overseas sites bookings not available until April 2009"

"Due to major systems changes at The Club during the early part of 2009, overseas sites will not be bookable on line until April.

Camping cheques and ferries will still be bookable online, however, and should be available in December of this year.

Members wishing to book both ferry and site(s) should call our reservations team on 01342 316 101 to ensure they get the best ferry price and to make their booking.

The system changes that are causing this delay will offer members a much improved overseas booking service once complete. Please bear with us during this time"

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
And we booked ours with the Caravan Club on 23rd September! I would book directly with the sites themselves, I think. If my holiday were dependent upon a booking then April is very late to ensure that you've got a pitch for next year.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Just thought, it will be the Camping Cheque element which is not available until December. Pat informed me that they should be available at the end of December, or early January, when I asked to purchase some at the same time as we booked our ferries.

Apr 5, 2008
Visit site
And we booked ours with the Caravan Club on 23rd September! I would book directly with the sites themselves, I think. If my holiday were dependent upon a booking then April is very late to ensure that you've got a pitch for next year.
i think you are missing the word online ,you can ring and book you just cant do it online all the best

Jun 14, 2008
Visit site
we booked our ferries and next years campsites in spain through the caravan club over the telephone in September. At the time Next years site prices were not available at the time although I had an idea of what they might be, anyway we received cinfirmation about three weeks later. Try calling them directly to book that was the advise they gave us when we tried to first book.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
i think you are missing the word online ,you can ring and book you just cant do it online all the best
You could on 23rd September - and I did - book online, I mean! I did read the posting properly.

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Booked my ferry online in October the day the sailings first came out and booked the site with the CC over the phone the same day
You may not have had the benefit of the combined (sites and ferry) ITX fare with the CC by booking separately - it can make a difference of

Apr 5, 2008
Visit site
You could on 23rd September - and I did - book online, I mean! I did read the posting properly.
did i touch a nerve i ended mine with all the best ,if you had read the message why did you say april was late to book if you booked in september some people just want to moan just like you are going to do to answer this or are you going to think i was a bit strong there and say nothing ,all the best there it is again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts