Caravan Club Panel Thingy

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Filled mine in today.
At least they are trying but I doubt it will ever make certain sites easier to book.
smiley-smile.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Over the past few years i have written several times to CC suggesting they should take part in forums such as this one. On more than one occaision they have taken what i considered unjustified 'stick' to which they could have repleid and put the matter to rest. The attitude seemed to be that thier communications with members were quite fine, thank you, and that they didn't need to participate. Hopefully they are now at least awking the question to a wider group, so, who knows we may have a new 'poster' some time soon.

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
We filled ours in yesterday, for all the good it will do.
Same old same old....Questions about the Wi-fi, questions about the booking system and so on.....if they dont know what members feel by now, they never will.
How many more of these so called surveys will there be (Which will cost goodness knows how much)..........THEY JUST DONT LISTEN TO THE CLUBS MEMBERS.
Why would they, they seem to think everything is hunkey-dorey.
Does anyone really think the CC will encourage a Forum like this one, where one can say (almost) what one thinks about all things related to caravanning. I dont think so !!!
There, got that off my chest !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts