caravan club site near legoland?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed at Four Oaks C.C. site in Henley on Thames - perhaps not the nearest to Legoland but Henley is a pleasant part of the world to visit. Discounted Legoland tickets are available at the site office. If you do go to Four Oaks try to pitch away from the road; there is some road noise at times.

Mike E

Mar 18, 2006
Visit site
hi jo anne.. we went to legoland last yr and stayed at wyatt's covert.. a c.c. site.. only took us about 20 mins to drive to legoland.. think the longest it ever took us was about 35 mins and that was peak time.. nice little site.. hope this helps.. p.s. keep a look out in the papers for offers.. by buying 2 daily mirrors last yr we got in ( a family of 4 ) for well less than half price.. we saved a small fortune... daz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Camping & caravan club site at Chertsey is about 20 minutes away from Legoland. On the edge of town and the banks of the Thames, and open all year.

G

Our grandaughters love Legoland all though we have never been there. I believe ( we drove past about three weeks ago and there was a sign for the offer) they have an offer where if you buy a ticket you can visit again for free during the current season, the girls and my daughter tell me you need more than one day to gain the most from the park and living about 15 miles from Windsor they do a few visits.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts