Caravan club sites with swimming pool.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, a friend has been told by another cc member at a cc site that there is another cc site with a swimming pool apart from, , seacroft, hillhead, looe and grafham water. does anyone else know of this?????

thanks

jo-anne

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Jo- anne
Save your money and go to one of my off peak haunts , River valley, London Apprentice. Very pleasant swimming pool, very good facilities and pitch size, all for £120 for two weeks. Beat that my girl
smiley-wink.gif

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Alan, i do love the look of it but im used to going north cornwall side from childhood. i dont know whether ive done cornwall till the death or is there loads of places i havent been yet. we like little places like mevagissy and little beaches. i dont like padstein or newquay anymore so i dont know. im hoping that Lord B gets me lots of pics when he visits in may lol. i cant really take my kids out of school and college beacuse they really need to be there.
for us to go in may its not worth it for a week. for july its £34 a night and april its £21 a night which is good and april weather is usually good as we well know BUT they dont open till just as my kids go back like now lol. mine are off from 8th april this year and next year thats why the cc have put the whole of april as peak because the april hols are now split with different parts of the country.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Alan, i do love the look of it but im used to going north cornwall side from childhood. i dont know whether ive done cornwall till the death or is there loads of places i havent been yet. we like little places like mevagissy and little beaches. i dont like padstein or newquay anymore so i dont know. im hoping that Lord B gets me lots of pics when he visits in may lol. i cant really take my kids out of school and college beacuse they really need to be there.
for us to go in may its not worth it for a week. for july its £34 a night and april its £21 a night which is good and april weather is usually good as we well know BUT they dont open till just as my kids go back like now lol. mine are off from 8th april this year and next year thats why the cc have put the whole of april as peak because the april hols are now split with different parts of the country.

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne
Yes their is another c c site with a pool (indoor) and that's Wood Farm at Charmouth, Dorset. Think there is a charge for using the pool though. We are off there with the grandchildren in August!!

Daisy Moo

Mar 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi
The Ranch Caravan Club site in Maybole South Ayrshire also has an indoor swimming pool there is a small charge to use it but it is worth it is very good. The site is also fantastic we go there often and I would recommend it also there is a small gym on site next to the pool which is also very good.

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
There is also Coed Helen in Carnafeaon in North Wales. It's attached to an affiliated static caravan site but you can use it if you stay on the cc site. This weekend it was mostly cc members who were in the pool (and around the bar!) and the kids had a great time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts