Caravan Club suspend on-line ferry bookings for 2011

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Taken from the Caravan Club website:Overseas trips search and book

The Club is currently changing all the systems that we use to make ferry and overseas caravan site bookings helping us to improve the service that we give our members in the future. To ensure a smooth transition from the old system to the new system we need to temporarily suspend any online bookings.Summer 2010 and Winter 2010/11 - departures up until April 2011
Bookings can be made by calling our contact centre on 01342 316 101.
We can start taking winter bookings online from Tuesday 12 October
Summer 2011 bookings - departures from May 2011
The new Summer 2011 season will go on sale (online and via our contact centre) for ferries and sites from Monday 1 November at 0900 hours.
So there's no point in my hunting down the same bargain crossing we got last year, with the Caravan Club! Perhaps I will book with Camping Cheques as everyone and his dog will be in the queue on the 1st November! What a time to change over the system - when everyone is thinking about next year!

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
What a crazy time I agree. The Camping Cheque offer is not great because of its restrictions on the days you are allowed to travel. Sometimes I really wonder about the CC. The Camping Cheque offer officially finishes on 31st Oct but in the past they have extended it.

Andrew

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
Perhaps anyone going to the Show may get a deal direct with Norfolkline and they may have a special booking code for the show period.
Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts