Caravan Club

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As a result of all the praise on this site for the Caravan Club, my wife and I have decided to join. The members pack was received this morning and my wife enthusiasticly opened it. As she read it she passed information over to me - lo and behold the members handbook is dated 2005 complete with a 2005 calender. What a bummer. New members given out of date information. I know we are both retired but they are either trying to make us feel a bit younger than our 60 years or trying to put us off using their sites, etc. Any body else recently joining the club been given out of date handbooks?

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Colin

The hand book is published every 2 years with an update between. If you look at this book you will see it takes a great deal to do just that. The you are now a member of a great club why not help to make it better by becoming involved, and help make it greater.

David from Suffolk

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
Colin

You made the right choice with the Caravan Club, the website is great for info on each site, it is up to date and you can down load site plans etc.

Use the online booking service but plan well in advance some site fill up very quickly, and if you want to go away at new year or christmas plan 12 months ahead.

Happy Vanning

Mike from the village of Harby

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts