caravan Jacking

Sep 1, 2022
Visit site
I now have our caravan beside our house corner steadies down Caravan level can I jack up the axle to remove wheels with all the corner steadies down??

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I now have our caravan beside our house corner steadies down Caravan level can I jack up the axle to remove wheels with all the corner steadies down??
No because as one side rises you will stress the opposite steadies. Wind the jack a little. Go round and wind up opposite steadies. Repeat until you have it where you want it.
If it’s not hitched to the car you need to control the nose wheel. I used to retract it into its slot and point straight ahead. Plus put breeze blocks either side of the nose wheel and chocks under the wheel not being jacked.

Sep 1, 2022
Visit site
No because as one side rises you will stress the opposite steadies. Wind the jack a little. Go round and wind up opposite steadies. Repeat until you have it where you want it.
If it’s not hitched to the car you need to control the nose wheel. I used to retract it into its slot and point straight ahead. Plus put breeze blocks either side of the nose wheel and chocks under the wheel not being jacked.
Thankyou

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts