Caravan mains 12v power supply unit & battery charger

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Agree with Prof. I bought an Apuljack replacement two years ago. Churns out a higher voltage and uses hi tech solid state electronics. Slightly more expensive but you are comparing a RR to a Reliant Robin😜. I find it shameful caravan manufacturers still buy old fashioned sub standard low tech equipment. Rant over👍

Reactions: Hutch
Jun 6, 2022
Visit site
Thank you all for the reply. I have power go in but nothing coming out, I have open the box up & to me it looks like someone has repaired it before & for what I have read this unit is not very reliable

Reactions: Hutch and Dustydog
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thank you all for the reply. I have power go in but nothing coming out, I have open the box up & to me it looks like someone has repaired it before & for what I have read this unit is not very reliable
Arc systems do repairs or supply replacement units. But either option the company have an excellent reputation and their products are technically better than OEM units.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Arc systems do repairs or supply replacement units. But either option the company have an excellent reputation and their products are technically better than OEM units.
Are you sure you mean Gary at Arc Clive? He does all the original Carver gas kits and subsequent Truma gas stuff. The BCA and Nordelectronica rubbish have been redesigned and now manufactured in hi tech form by Apuljack Engineering.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Are you sure you mean Gary at Arc Clive? He does all the original Carver gas kits and subsequent Truma gas stuff. The BCA and Nordelectronica rubbish have been redesigned and now manufactured in hi tech form by Apuljack Engineering.
Oops it was Apuljack I got mine from.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts