caravan mover ú300 budget

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone im looking to buy some device for moving my caravan around its a single axle , i first tried a purpleline hitch drive !!! what a waste of money , infact i have 2 for sale ! lol

so the next step is a motor mover , problem is i only have a 300 quid budget , can anyone please reccomend a good second hand one . even better does anyone know who may have one for sale !

Many thanks Paul

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, pressed wrong button! I had the same dilemma a few months back when I had to get a mover for health reasons but had a very limited budget, I went along to my local caravan dealer and asked if they ever had second hand units for sale they took my number and lo and behold the rang the very next week with the offer of a second hand Reich mover for 300 pounds.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Paul,

First of all there's no way that anyone on the forum can point you to a good second hand mover, unless they are selling their own. Simply by virtue of a mover being second hand you can't know what might or might not be wrong with it.

Getting one through a dealer like PaulJ has done may offer some benefits as if they are selling it, they should offer some from of guarantee with it.

However, if you look over the reviews of motor movers in the caravanning press or on this forum, it seems that one manufacture has achieved an enviable reputation for the supply of spares, which means that if you need any spares they are likely to be available quickly.

It is only fair to point out that other manufactures also have service departments, and may offer equally good service, its just we don't get to hear about it so often.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts