Caravan Salon Düsseldorf 2017 – report

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Perhaps I am just in a picky mood today, but some observations from the pictures shown and relating to the Tabberts.

Picture 1: Tabbert PEP 490 TD 2.3
Colour and styling I could live with if everything else suited me, light turquoise not being my favourite, but each to their own.

Picture 2:
The front living area cushions; the finish on the nearside end just looks 'wrong' as does the right hand side with the filler piece stuffed in beside the sink.
And the side and rear back cushions do not align.

Picture 4:
Stains on the splash-back behind the sink, not the best showroom presentation.
And there is that cushion stuffed in beside the sink again.

Picture 5: Tabbert PEP 540 E 2.3
Same poor cushion detail as Tabbert PEP 490 TD 2.3.
Yellow cushion trims and turquoisy drawerswall cabinets clash, and the overall look is a bit of an assault on the senses.

Picture 6 : Tabbert PEP 540 E 2.3
This looks less inviting than a cheap motel.
What is the 'white thingy' above the right side bed?

Picture 7 : Tabbert PEP 550 DM 2.3
There are those stains on the sink splash-back again, perhaps the splash-back veneer has a deliberate stained look, I can't tell from the pics.
I really don't understand why effort was made to put a rather pointless (to me) cubby hole in the wall to the left of the window (where the yellow mug is stowed).

No ovens or grills as yet, not essential but sometimes I just want to have the option; so another wee minus point.

Bit disappointed overall really, I was expecting morebetter from Tabbert.

Guess I won't be getting an invite to the Tabbert Christmas Party Bash this year :p

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looking at the Tabbert I think I could live with the colour scheme but that double bed looks squashed in and without an oven or microwave it might struggle over here. It generally looks good I think though. Before saying more we need the dimensions, weights and prices to see where it fits in the market but exchange rates are against it.
I think the Travelino is a super lightweight using new technology and look forward to more on that one.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
More interiors that look like kitchens. A sales chap at the Lawns show said it was all the range in the vans at the Salon as well. Feeling old! :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts