caravan show

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
We went to the show yester day.

It seem to be a let down as a lot of company had not trend up to the show and so of the company would not let you look round there thing or go in side vans to have a good look. I throat the owl idler was to get to buy there things. You would have throat it would have been a good if the caravan company would have trend up there self to find out what we would like in owe vans in steed of just the dealers just try to sell there vans to you.

We talk to one dealer as well and found out that if we did pick a van there that we would be wait till nest May to get it which to me seem a long time to be way ten to get it.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mark,

We were told last year that Glasgow is the most expensive caravan show for the companies so we have even less to see than you at the Birmingham show.Renting exhibition space is going up each year and that means that each year there are less companies willing to pay out ridiculous sums of money.

We would love to have the opportunity to talk to the manufacturers about their designs.

It seems a bit strange that you could not get in the vans to see them properly......it costs enough to get in to the show to start with.

Just going round the local dealers free of charge might be a better idea !!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now you've just put me off going, Mark!

I was expecting a little razzmatazz, wine and romance at the show. Sounds like it's going to be barbed wire fence and minefields with bear traps for the untrained...

I still have some of my old camouflage kit, if I can sew enough of it together to make an XXXXL size outfit, I might still attend.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lady Maureen

you can pich ner the show

we went to the one that was on April that was a lot better.

we got to look round the van that we wonterd to has well.

there were about 5 vans that they would not let you look a round and a some of the Moter home that that youcud not go in.

Lol

if you are still thick of the big moter homes.

there was one stad that i seen and we got to go in sid but on the way out they rope it of and one of the men for the stand was not happey that poelpe had been in and had a look round and you cud not go round the 5 wheel one has well. you just had to look other a rope and that was that.

allso there were not a lot of the food & wine stand.

which i mised like you will Lol.

Mark

PS

The mag had it stand as well for you to sign up but were just give a claer set or a picknet set to you.

no car !!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts