Caravan sites Murcia

Mar 21, 2007
Visit site
We're visiting friends in Moraira, Spain (Costa Blanca) late April and would like (ideally) a site on the beach - not necessarily Moraira, but nearby. We're waiting for the Caravan Club International guide but it may not arrive in time. Any recommendations?

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
I can't help re sites but the CC Foreign guide should arrive within days. When I ordered ours, they were posted within 24 hrs of my placing the order on line.

Mar 21, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Malcom and Graham.

The delay with the CC book is because we're in France and the post is awful.

We have looked at Javea - not too far away from Moraira.

Regards, Peter.

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Malcom and Graham.

The delay with the CC book is because we're in France and the post is awful.

We have looked at Javea - not too far away from Moraira.

Regards, Peter.
On a very good site as i write this about 30 mins south from Moraira, Its called Cap Blanch in Altea, Right on the beach its just now starting to get quite as all the oldies are heading back home for the summer. 9 euros a night

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
On a very good site as i write this about 30 mins south from Moraira, Its called Cap Blanch in Altea, Right on the beach its just now starting to get quite as all the oldies are heading back home for the summer. 9 euros a night

Nov 2, 2007
Visit site
Hi Russell, could you give more details of this site as I am looking for a long term pitch in that area. Thanks , Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts