Caravan Valeting

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
I have a valet service guy near me who would be prepared to valet our caravan. But of course he's used to doing cars!

What cleaner / polish would you recommend for the exterior. I want a cleaner / polish that will bring the van to "as new" and will provide a protective later against the elements.

Thanks for your feedback.

John

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John, any of the proprietary car waxes will give a good finish with good water beading and run off.

I have just seen a car valet guy clean and polish an old van and he did a brilliant job.

The only point you need to make to him is not to use a high pressure jet wash on joins and over fridge vents.

If he is using a jet washer, ask him to use the spinning brush attachment to clean, and low pressure to rinse the van

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
I have started using Fenwicks all the time as it's so easy to apply but I used to use a teflon boat polish called "Starbrite" which was excellent at providing a protective coat against dirt and grime.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi John, look on the internet for a product called A Glaze www.aglaze.com. They do a Caravan / Motor Home pack, it's not cheap but it is very good. Have just had my car treated with it, not only does it seal the paintork but carries a 5 year guarantee on new vehicles, vans etc. Hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts