Caravan Wifi / Mifi device

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Hi all

Bit of an odd question - I've just installed a MiFi device in the caravan to improve our connectivity while away.

My question is, our MiFi has a memory card slot alongside the SIM slot - is anyone using a memory card in this device, and if so what do you use it for?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi all

Bit of an odd question - I've just installed a MiFi device in the caravan to improve our connectivity while away.

My question is, our MiFi has a memory card slot alongside the SIM slot - is anyone using a memory card in this device, and if so what do you use it for?

Are you sure it is for a memory card. Some of them allow dual sims so if in an area where i.e. O2 is bad but Three is better, the Three sim can be utilised.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
You can use a mifi unit by cable attachment to your laptop or whatever. If a text is sent to the mifi number by anyone including your SP it can save the text in the (small) internal memory. If however you want to use it for more texts or pictures then if you insert a micro SD card it will be saved there for reading later.

Reactions: Gozza2
Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
You can use a mifi unit by cable attachment to your laptop or whatever. If a text is sent to the mifi number by anyone including your SP it can save the text in the (small) internal memory. If however you want to use it for more texts or pictures then if you insert a micro SD card it will be saved there for reading later.
Thanks Woodentop - if that's all it does I won't bother!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts