Caravan window delamanated

Jun 26, 2022
Visit site
Hi I have a 2005 burstner great van shame about the windows, everyone of them has delaminated and been repaired with very expensive adhesives recommended by others on quite a few club websites and forums. My advice buy a new one or try EECO they maybe able to make one for you cheaper than the dealers or maybe caravan breakers. Best of luck Len

Jun 26, 2022
Visit site
Sorry meant to say BR Acrylic adhesive WC105. I have a tin of it and applicator and instructions you are more than welcome to. PM me and I will post it to you. All the best Len

Reactions: Hutch
Jan 12, 2023
Visit site
Sorry meant to say BR Acrylic adhesive WC105. I have a tin of it and applicator and instructions you are more than welcome to. PM me and I will post it to you. All the best Len
i had a quote from a local caravan repair shop and they quoted me £75 to glue the window back togeather, thank you for your offer i may well take you up on tha

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
I really don't remember now, other than it was in a blue blister pack I think!
They are all pretty much the same stuff inside the bottle. Just don't get any on the bit you look through, yiu cannot get it off no matter how quickly you act.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts