Caravanning - what it is to you

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
We've only been caravanning for a couple of years, but are thoroughly enjoying it, all the ups and downs et al.

Having travelled a lot during my life ( army brat), and been lucky enough to see many countries, cultures, and had many experiences all over the place.
We have been to western Canada 3 times in the last 10 years on holiday, that is a place that we love - the beautiful landscapes, wildlife and vast space - just fabulous.

Got the caravan in 2022, and to be honest I thought I might find it not totally to my liking, but in fact I have come to love it.

With our busy working lives, the caravan is our happy place, our haven - despite the worries about even getting it out of the village as it's really quite difficult.
It may take a while to set up, and lord knows I've broken nearly everything there is to break on a caravan, which has proved stressful at times, but we've got somehow got through it all so far, with much help from folk on this forum, the dealership where we bought the caravan - Webbs of Salisbury, and people on the sites we've been to.

It's good for our mental health - all the planning, preparing, everything else that goes with it - that's all part of the whole thing.

Steve

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts