Caravelair Antarès 335

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a fair review. There are just too many compromises for my liking though particularly a cooker under the wardrobe. Personally I think a microwave would appeal more to the target market and at that price I do wonder how long it will last. Never thought I would say it but I would probably go for a Freedom at that price range or a second hand Ariva.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
As I may have said before IF the quality is there, they should have a winner on their hands. I would also like reassurance that they're going to stick with the UK market. I suppose that'll only come with sales though. Would be nice if my magazine review had arrived before it went on line though.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Martin24 said:
As I may have said before IF the quality is there, they should have a winner on their hands. I would also like reassurance that they're going to stick with the UK market. I suppose that'll only come with sales though. Would be nice if my magazine review had arrived before it went on line though.

I do have to wonder about the quality given the price. By the time they have bought all the bits and transported it over here and allowed for the dealers profit what can be left to build it. I have not seen one though so it is just my gut feeling.

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the review - it would suit us perfectly however I too question the need for an oven in this unit - I like the fact that it is lightweight and only 2.1 metres wide - could probably import one from France considerably cheaper - spec and quality looks decent enough - has everything you require for a break away

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Good point Ray. However our chaps can't get it right at double the price so may still be a good bet.

Martin, Just read the CC magazine who included it in their latest awards although a bigger model. They said quality was very good so maybe I am too suspicious,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts