cc booking

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
There are complaints on the Caravan Club website about this, and about other things. It seems to be the website in general that's a problem rather than just the ferry booking section.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've been having problems. I can get through the process until it shows a crossing with time and price but underneath the operator logo (e.g. Eurotunnel) where it says 'more crossings from this operator' nothing happened when clicked on - it should have displayed a page of alternative crossing times and prices.
From the error messages it seemed likely that the fault was with handling the Java components. I had some correspondence with CC who were helpful and apologetic and it now appears to be solved (at their end).

however, if you have problems it may be worth trying through a different browser. I normally use Chrome, so then tried IE with no more luck, but then tried Safari which did work.

It's not the best website in the world by a long way, even when it is working. It should not be necessary to enter outfit and passenger details more than once even when you do explore alternative times and routes.

TRENDING THREADS