Chateau Lez Eaux Normandy

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello John,

Spent a week on this site two years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Facilities are good, however the site is commercial and is definately marketed at young families. It is in a good location and within easy driving distance for exploring the area and visiting all of the the tourist sites, including a lovely beach just down the road.The pitches are a good size and there are fully serviced ones available adjacent to a cow field should you wish.

As far as the fishing goes, there is a lovely lake which I'm sure is well stocked, but I didn't have a go during my stay there.

Dave

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello John,

Spent a week on this site two years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Facilities are good, however the site is commercial and is definately marketed at young families. It is in a good location and within easy driving distance for exploring the area and visiting all of the the tourist sites, including a lovely beach just down the road.The pitches are a good size and there are fully serviced ones available adjacent to a cow field should you wish.

As far as the fishing goes, there is a lovely lake which I'm sure is well stocked, but I didn't have a go during my stay there.

Dave
thanks dave

Will have to think about the site. Its only going to be the wife and me,our kids are to old now. We will be going before the school hols and so may miss the kids. We are looking for somewere between Caen and St Malo. To vist the mornamdy WW2 bits and Mont St michal. This one looks right in the middle of that lot. Just over a hr which way you go.

Ta john

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
thanks dave

Will have to think about the site. Its only going to be the wife and me,our kids are to old now. We will be going before the school hols and so may miss the kids. We are looking for somewere between Caen and St Malo. To vist the mornamdy WW2 bits and Mont St michal. This one looks right in the middle of that lot. Just over a hr which way you go.

Ta john
John,

Out of school term will be fine, you will have the place to yourself. We went for the 60th D day landings anniversary and took my Dad with us. As a veteran he didn't pay for one drink all week!! Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there for a week a few years back. It is a nice site with good sized pitches. There are 2 small swimming pools (one with a double water slide)and a toddlers paddling pool. The lake is well stocked - my boys sat fishing nearly all week. You are within easy travelling distance to many Normandy attractions and can cycle to the beach (on backroads, no cycle path)a couple of miles away. I would recomend it for a short stay.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
janice and dave, many thanks for your reply. Yes it does look good. a mate of mine went there this summer, he is a fisher man like me and rate the fishing has very good. We are going to do the d day bits & mt st michel. We were looking at caen to caen

the ferrie would have been

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts