Cheap deal on caravan gas

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Since we've been discussing gas prices in another thread, I thought this might be helpful to some...

I was in our local Costco last night and they're selling a 10kg Gaslight (Flogas) at £29.38 including VAT (refill only) which is a lot cheaper than the Flogas website.

EDITED because I misread the notice at first - a new cylinder is £47.98 inc VAT to which you have to add the gas cost, which is also a bit cheaper than the Flogas website cylinder charge.

I wasn't going to buy a Gaslight yet, but at that price, I'll be heading back to Costco soon...couldn't buy last night as I only had the company credit card with me!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Since we've been discussing gas prices in another thread, I thought this might be helpful to some...

I was in our local Costco last night and they're selling a 10kg Gaslight (Flogas) at £29.38 including VAT (refill only) which is a lot cheaper than the Flogas website.

EDITED because I misread the notice at first - a new cylinder is £47.98 inc VAT to which you have to add the gas cost, which is also a bit cheaper than the Flogas website cylinder charge.

I wasn't going to buy a Gaslight yet, but at that price, I'll be heading back to Costco soon...couldn't buy last night as I only had the company credit card with me!

That’s a very good price, hard to resist. It does seem as if Flogas are on a bit of a roll. Perhaps long standing Calor customers are voting with their feet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts