CL in South East with EHU, toilet and within walking distance...

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a site with electric hook up and a toilet that is within walking distance of a nice little pub where we can wander out have a meal?

A CL would be fine, somewhere quiet and Essex, Suffolk, Kent way please? We have a caravan with own sanitation but I must be married to the only man who has a mental block about using the van toilet!!!!!!!

Jul 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Val

There are two sites I can think of, although I cannot recommend the food at the pubs as we tend to eat in. (I am married to a chef!!) The first is in Norfolk, near Attleborough, Mill Farm at Great Ellingham - I have heard good reviews on the pub which is just a short walk away. The second is a new CL which opened last year near Bury St Edmunds called Mill House at Flempton. Lovely location and again the pub "The Greyhound" has had good mentions from the CL owner. Hope that helps.

Neil

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi Val

There are two sites I can think of, although I cannot recommend the food at the pubs as we tend to eat in. (I am married to a chef!!) The first is in Norfolk, near Attleborough, Mill Farm at Great Ellingham - I have heard good reviews on the pub which is just a short walk away. The second is a new CL which opened last year near Bury St Edmunds called Mill House at Flempton. Lovely location and again the pub "The Greyhound" has had good mentions from the CL owner. Hope that helps.

Neil
Great, many thanks. We'll give whichever is nearest a go!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts