CLEAR OUT🙈

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Got on site today and all good , was hunting for car keys earlier in front drawers, omg decided to clear out some junk, a years worth mags from camc ,🙈🙈🙈🙈

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Fraseb, your not the only one, I try and keep only the last months ones, for locations of Dealers breakdown services etc.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I also have a loads from camc and pc i only keep the latest ones from these magazines it just seems a waste throwing it out ;)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I also have a loads from camc and pc i only keep the latest ones from these magazines it just seems a waste throwing it out ;)
You cannot now drop off the magazines at the surgery like previously so they all end up in the bin. I don't like reading magazines Online although I read books on the Kindle.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
You cannot now drop off the magazines at the surgery like previously so they all end up in the bin. I don't like reading magazines Online although I read books on the Kindle.
I was wondering if caravan sites would take the magazines for there Library i could ask at the next break we have in August

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just check the next break where we are going there is a well stocked library of books, magazines , games, DVD"s and just sent them a email bring some here that was the answer . :)

Ern

May 23, 2021
Visit site
Most places are the same. If you visit a National Trust estate, there are no handouts with rout guides etc. Caravan Club sites with empty information rooms. I would have thought the Covid risk would be small, but what do I know?.

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Most places are the same. If you visit a National Trust estate, there are no handouts with rout guides etc. Caravan Club sites with empty information rooms. I would have thought the Covid risk would be small, but what do I know?.

Individually the risk is pretty small, but the virus can sit dormant on a surface for up to three days and still cause an infection when you touch it - so when you pick up a library magazine you're effectively touching hands with everyone who's touched it in the last three days.

If everyone was compliant with the handwashing / gelling / etc disciplines the risk of handling a magazine would be virtually zero, but you have no way of knowing how compliant those people of the last three days have been.

Add to this that the demographic of caravan site and National Trust users is probably in the older age groups (except me obviously), and I can kind of understand the thinking.

I should say I'm not an expert in virology, but I work for the NHS and I've spent a lot of time over the last eighteen months in meetings with people who ARE experts in virology and they've explained this to us!

Reactions: Ern

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts