COACHMAN- CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi -I have a 3 year old Amara which we think is a great van, no problems at all until on its 3rd service floor delamination was found. We understand that it is a fairly rare problem for a coachman to suffer,but still we accept that the odd problem occurs. The dealer, initially, wanted to inject the floor - about 4 hours work. When Coachman found out they insisted the caravan went back to their factory for a complete new floor - a major job. Their comments were that their good name was at stake and that I would receive the caravan back in an "as new" condition. I would like to express my thanks to the Coachman team for their help, particularly Trevor Baxter, Aftercare Manager. When we returned the caravan to the factory we were given a tour of the factory and an explanation of what would be happening to our caravan. In an industry where good customer service can, at times, appear somewhat lacking we can only praise Coachman for their approach to customers. We will always consider having another Coachman caravan.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Coachman have always been considered to be good caravans so well done all concerned at Coachman
clap.gif

May 9, 2009
Visit site
It is a pleasant change to know someone who has had good service. I have a Coachman Amara and am very pleased with it and will get another.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Excellent news- the help not your floor. We are coachman owners and have found the service excellent as well. Ours has been technical stuff with electrics but brilliantly dealt with.

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
That is brilliant information and very nice to know. We've been trying to make up our minds about a Coachman Amara fixed bed, end bathroom, single axle caravan. It's good to get peoples opinions on these matters. They say the best advertisement is word of mouth. Reading about you're dealings with Coachman is really tempting me to get one.
Thanks for that!

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
I have a Coachman Pastiche 560, with out any problems but good to know they will sort problems if I get any, all the best with your repairs

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
I have a Coachman Pastiche 460-2 and bought it last May. I'm very impressed with the quality and have had no problems at all since handover at Leisure Sales. Have rallied in all weathers and toured extensively in the UK, France and Spain so it has been tested thoroughly. I can recommend Coachman to anyone who wants a quality caravan without all the problems you read about with some other manufacturers (on this forum).

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
We have a Coachman v i p 530/4 2004.And must say its in as good a condition today,as the day it was sold to us.Would definately consider another Coachman.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
hopefully when my 2010 640/6 goes to be looked at with its list of 17 problems tomorrow they'll be as helpful. They weren't with the last van but then my choice to stick with what I believe to still be the best mass market uk van.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
up to now we have had patiche 420/4 then a vip 420/4 then a laser 590/4 and now a vip 430/4 we haven't had one single fault with any of the vans all have been superb to own ,tow and use.
unfortunately we are giving up caravanning due to buying a building and land in france that requires all my spare time for renovations so the tourer is giving way to the barn and a static for around 5 years, so long as caravanning is still financially viable when the barn is complete i will be returning to another coachman, i wont even look at another make especially after the two swifts i have also owned and the bailey my friend had where problematic from day one.

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
We have just ordered our new Coachman Highlander 570/6 from Crossburn Caravans at the Glasgow Exhibition, trading in our Highlander 550/5. We love our Coachman and after owning one and touring with it with 2 active boys and all they can through at it, it remained in excellent condition and still looks new. We would NEVER consider buying any other make of van.
Well done Coachman for excellent customer service.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts