Commons Wood CC site

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Just booked this site for half term and intend to travel into London Kings Cross every day coming back late some nights after shows. Has anybody stayed here and done the same and can advise on whether it's best to get a bus to train station at Hatfield or to drive and park there. I've priced up the different options and got myself a Family Railcard. Thanks. Carwyn

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks David for your comments - from what I can see it's the same distance to both Hatfield and Welwyn stations. We'll decide what we do when we get up there now. Carwyn

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi Carwyn
I ive near Welwyn Garden City, so herewith some local info. Parking either at Hatfield or WGC railway stations is difficult and expensive. There are frequent buses to either station from the QE2 hospital, which is adjacent to the site. As others have suggested, these do not run late in the evening, but there are taxis available from either station. There are fast trains to Kings Cross every half hour from either Hatfiedl or WGC. They are XX50 and XX20 from WGC and XX55 and XX25 from Hatfield. Returns from KX are XX06 and XX36. Have a great time.
Cheers
Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts