Compass Casita 860 M.I.A.

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
Glad to hear of lucky people actually near to receiving🤞 their long awaited 2022 model Compass /Elldis caravans. Not the case unfortunately for us, order accepted 11032022, with a late summer delivery forecast. Eventually lapsing to a definite 10102022, we now are told 27032023, over a year past originally ordering. Whilst I am aware of even worse delays than ours it is galling to be reminded of the forthcoming caravan trade exhibitions which will no doubt feature fully functioning 2023 model examples of Compass ranges containing items of whatever kit is unavailable to complete my own overdue vehicle Seems that commercial expediency will always overcome customer satisfaction as long as last year's customers needs can be placed on hold. Having sold our motorhome last spring to release funds for van purchase, at end of 2022 season we also let go our ageing but serviceable Abbey Vogue in anticipation of the. new arrival. As a result we now find ourselves in leisure limbo without any touring unit for fist time since 1993.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcloughie
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Glad to hear of lucky people actually near to receiving🤞 their long awaited 2022 model Compass /Elldis caravans. Not the case unfortunately for us, order accepted 11032022, with a late summer delivery forecast. Eventually lapsing to a definite 10102022, we now are told 27032023, over a year past originally ordering. Whilst I am aware of even worse delays than ours it is galling to be reminded of the forthcoming caravan trade exhibitions which will no doubt feature fully functioning 2023 model examples of Compass ranges containing items of whatever kit is unavailable to complete my own overdue vehicle Seems that commercial expediency will always overcome customer satisfaction as long as last year's customers needs can be placed on hold. Having sold our motorhome last spring to release funds for van purchase, at end of 2022 season we also let go our ageing but serviceable Abbey Vogue in anticipation of the. new arrival. As a result we now find ourselves in leisure limbo without any touring unit for fist time since 1993.

Your caravan would probably be a 2023 at 2022 price.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am afraid delays have been a problem as demand exceeds supply at the moment and often there was a shortage of components following covid, but this should now be near the end. It does look as though you are near the end of the wait though so hopefully the current suggested date will be met.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Gerry & Suzanne Hoping that the plans you made will soon be completed and you can begin your new adventures in the caravan of your choice. Good luck with this and hope that you have happy times and memories when it arrives soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts