Congratulations to Lisa!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Congrats to forumite Soldlisa who sent in the prize winning Star Letter in the January issue of Practical Caravan Magazine, out now.
Lisa has won a £40 voucher for her letter which told of her aniverssary party in the awning when her family stayed at Moreton in Marsh
smiley-laughing.gif

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello all ... I was thrilled to bits to win another £40 voucher, the last one was spent on a new tyre pressure pump for our van as ours was faulty and gave my Dad's new little motorhome a flat tyre when we were at Tredegar in half term (whoops!) This one will no doubt be spent on something exciting like some toilet fluids or the like, we will have to visit the store and have a look!
My poor OH John is currently in agony having woken up Thurs morning last week unable to move properly - his back very, very painful. Tried usual heat and then ice ... what did he go and do but burnt his back as he placed 3 uncovered ice packs next to his skin and now has ice burn which is in danger of being infected! Patterns of the ice pack look great etched into his skin though
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Went to Docs last night - no explanation as to what it is but now on Tramedol which I hope will work as I'm getting a little fed up of being woken up at 3.30 am when the pain relief wears off and the groaning starts ... now now all of you - he is groaning in PAIN lol!
Thank goodness we're not out in the van this side of Christmas as I really don't think he could manage it, bless him.xx

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
soldlisa04 said:
Hello all ... I was thrilled to bits to win another £40 voucher, the last one was spent on a new tyre pressure pump for our van as ours was faulty and gave my Dad's new little motorhome a flat tyre when we were at Tredegar in half term (whoops!) This one will no doubt be spent on something exciting like some toilet fluids or the like, we will have to visit the store and have a look!
My poor OH John is currently in agony having woken up Thurs morning last week unable to move properly - his back very, very painful. Tried usual heat and then ice ... what did he go and do but burnt his back as he placed 3 uncovered ice packs next to his skin and now has ice burn which is in danger of being infected! Patterns of the ice pack look great etched into his skin though
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Went to Docs last night - no explanation as to what it is but now on Tramedol which I hope will work as I'm getting a little fed up of being woken up at 3.30 am when the pain relief wears off and the groaning starts ... now now all of you - he is groaning in PAIN lol!
Thank goodness we're not out in the van this side of Christmas as I really don't think he could manage it, bless him.xx

Hi Lisa

Sorry to hear OH is having back probs
I get Jan to put on her high heels & walk on my back. It doesnt cure the pain but it feels soooo good
smiley-embarassed.gif

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi Lisa

Sorry to hear OH is having back probs
I get Jan to put on her high heels & walk on my back. It doesnt cure the pain but it feels soooo good
smiley-embarassed.gif

Ha Ha - I actually did buy some mega high platform shoes for Xmas on Sat ... they make me at least 5" taller than I really am so maybe I'll practice my walking up and down his back, once the skin has healed though - not that cruel!
smiley-wink.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Groaning at 3 o clock in the morning, I wonder what the neighbours think?
smiley-surprised.gif

Until Santa delivers the aforementioned nightclub wellies has your husband tried heat pads?

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes thanks Parksy, he has and I believe will be sat on one as we speak. They don't do that much but it's better than nothing. Just contacted the Chiropractor so hopefully he will get an appointment promptly. Good job we live in a detached house eh????
smiley-wink.gif

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Why thank you Sir Dusty Dog ... the latest is that today it feels slightly easier. We are visiting our two year and four year nieces in Bristol this weekend, but poor old Uncle John will be on no lifting duties, so cuddles only at a seating level
smiley-frown.gif
. Oh well, all the more cuddles for me! Yay
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts