costa brava

May 30, 2006
Visit site
can anyone reccomend a nice site not far from the french border, we would like to try spain next year but do not have the time to travel to far into spain.thanks

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Try La Dunas, there are a few rallies with the Caravan Club again going there during the summer.

OR

El Delfin Verde (my favourite)

Both are only about an hour from the French border.

Brum

Mar 8, 2006
Visit site
El Delfin Verde would be my choice - have tried others in the areas and would always go back to this one. Great site for families and everyone else for that matter. It might come across as a large site - but its very safe and has a great feeling of community. The wash blocks are clean. Its also on the beach and has a very large swimming pool (I think it could be the biggest in the area).

Hope this helps.

Lotty x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

We have used Camping Salata at Roses a couple of times.

Very good 'Facilities' and a flat and traffic free prom walk into a proper working town that still has the feel of a holiday resort.

In the neighbourhood are several authentic spanish coastal villages.

Enjoy

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

We have used Camping Salata at Roses a couple of times.

Very good 'Facilities' and a flat and traffic free prom walk into a proper working town that still has the feel of a holiday resort.

In the neighbourhood are several authentic spanish coastal villages.

Enjoy
has anyone been to the l'amfora site in catalonia and if so whats it like.

craig

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Craig - this is taken from a review on another website - sounds good!

"A first rate site in a beautiful quiet location. Private beach, three swimming pools, well stocked supermarket. I think the cleaners live in the toilet and washing facilities because they were always cleaning them. Large pitches with water and 10 amps or you could have a smaller pitch with private facilities. Internet and Wifi. Very popular with German and Dutch campers, not many Brits there whilst we were there. A Camping Cheque site."

The site accepts Camping Cheques up to 30th June, and after 1st September. www.campingcheque.co.uk

JTS

Jan 16, 2007
Visit site
Craig.

We have had such good reports of this site. It was featured in the magazine recently. The ammenities appear to be 2nd to none, We are going there for a month at the end of May using Touring Cheques. Just over the border. JTS.

TRENDING THREADS