Cristall caravans

We love our 206 Cristall 500 TK but have had horrendous problems in our dealings with the company over repairs and warranties. After a bad crunch we waited months for a new front panel and then the wrong one arrrived but only after the front had been removed from our van, it being kept in store over the winter with no front on till the replacement arrived.

This caused other problems in the van which we have been unable to get warranty forms for as Cristall keep making excuses. the form has been ' in the post' for weeks.

How have other people got on with Cristall?

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi our friends bought a brandnew cristall from the nec show. when they went to fetch it it wasnt the same as the one they had seen at the show. some things were different but they went and still signed for it. there was a faulty cooker, faulty front door locker. they had no end of problems with the dealer on holiday, cristall didnt want to know and in the end they px there three month old van in and bought a sterling elite fixed bed that they love. my advice to you is contact the head of all the dealers i cant remember her name but shes in charge of all of them. the only other option is px it in because you will have no end of trouble with it, i do feel sorry for you. threaten them with watchdog, but im sure there is a caravan council or try the caravan club they have a legal team. if its on finance your finance company might help because they wont want to own a van with no warrenty papers. i dont know what else to say.

good luck

jo-anne

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi, i have been onto www.cristallcaravans.com and found her details her name is karen martin she is the uk sales manager and her email address is karen@cristall.co.uk you might be able to get a phone number for her from uk importers for cristall caravans on 01782 538853.

i hope i have helped.

jo-anne

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts