Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Croatia has got some very pretty towns along the coast (Porec, Rovini for example are relatively easy to reach because they are in the north. Dubrovnik in the far south is a long haul) but don't go expecting sandy beaches. Campsites tend to be very large (1000 or more pitches) - not necessarily bad but some people don't go for this sort of mass tourism so it's worth pointing it out. The area, especially the Istrian Peninsula in the north, is heavily frequented by Germans and Dutch so communicating in English can be a problem on occasions. Personally, I would say it's worth going to Croatia if you've been everywhere else and you're looking for new horizons but frankly, I wouldn't go a second time. Visas are not required.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Croatia has got some very pretty towns along the coast (Porec, Rovini for example are relatively easy to reach because they are in the north. Dubrovnik in the far south is a long haul) but don't go expecting sandy beaches. Campsites tend to be very large (1000 or more pitches) - not necessarily bad but some people don't go for this sort of mass tourism so it's worth pointing it out. The area, especially the Istrian Peninsula in the north, is heavily frequented by Germans and Dutch so communicating in English can be a problem on occasions. Personally, I would say it's worth going to Croatia if you've been everywhere else and you're looking for new horizons but frankly, I wouldn't go a second time. Visas are not required.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts