Crystal Palace CC at New Year,

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's not an easy journey from the north. If London is totally new to you, then coming down the M11, A12, Blackwall Tunnel and South Circular is a pretty safe bet. Totally safe is going to J7 M25 and up the A23 towards Croydon. Take the A235 through Croydon, pick up the A212 towards Crystal Palace/Upper Norwood and drive towards the RV transmitters.

I wouldn't want to do your journey when the shops are open. Whenever you do it, you will need to have your head clear and your eyes open. Road positioning and the correct lane is 90% of the battle.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's not an easy journey from the north. If London is totally new to you, then coming down the M11, A12, Blackwall Tunnel and South Circular is a pretty safe bet. Totally safe is going to J7 M25 and up the A23 towards Croydon. Take the A235 through Croydon, pick up the A212 towards Crystal Palace/Upper Norwood and drive towards the RV transmitters.

I wouldn't want to do your journey when the shops are open. Whenever you do it, you will need to have your head clear and your eyes open. Road positioning and the correct lane is 90% of the battle.
Sorry, TV transmitters.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Once on the south circular, but travelling anti-clockwise (coming from Teesside), we followed the Caravan Club directions as given in the sites handbook. Our daughter, coming from north London and having some local knowledge but using the C.C. directions, was most impressed by the almost, in places, yard by yard detail. Just allow LOTS of time and I must agree with the prior comment about lane positioning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts