Damp reseal

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
otherclive said:
Commercial advertising isn’t allowed on this website. The Moderators will remove.
And we take great pleasure in doing so, thanks Clive :)
It's always the way, my internet router seems to have packed up earlier this morning and when the spam post appeared I was going through the telephone rigmarole which involved switching off my router and switching back on again.
We have an engineer coming out on Monday so I've had to dig out my caravan dongle to get back online with a different ISP

Mar 14, 2005
Hello parksy,

I've just noticed that a new category has been added to the forum
Called Market place.

Do you know anything about it?

May 7, 2012
Prof, it was added by Allan the Alien who works for Future Publishing and he has set a long list of rules so it looks as if it is authorised and shows that they are probably now getting round to looking at the web site as an asset

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Raywood said:
Prof, it was added by Allan the Alien who works for Future Publishing and he has set a long list of rules so it looks as if it is authorised and shows that they are probably now getting round to looking at the web site as an asset
I'd added the Profs query to a different thread in which I replied to him with an explanation of the Marketplace amongst other things

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts