Dealers/Manufactures

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
l have read a lot on the forum of disgruntled customers on how the dealers have dealt with their prob;ems after buying new or second vans on warranty issues and deseverdly so.

l now have somthing good to say, l have had a trying week first the problem with my front centre window,the new Inaca porch awning (parts missing) and learning of the problem that could arise with the Hartel door lock.

At the weekend l rang discover Leisure about all the problems, they rang me this morning to say the window has been ordered quoting four to eight weeks delivery, all the missing parts from the awning will be delivered first class tomorrow.

I have agreed with Discover Leisure to fit my window on our way to Meathop Fell first week of July they will also do the modification to the Hartwel Door Lock at the same time, saving mme an 80 mile round trip.

Many thanks to Joe Bailey and Trevor in the awnings for a rapid response.

Well done Discover Leisure, some good press for a change.

Andy down to your team at Swift now see if you can match the respose on this, would make good reading on this forum if you could and would go long away to improving customer relations, after all customer is king.

Regards

NigelH

Regards

NigelH

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Rod, if things go pear shaped it will be due to Swift not supplying the window, hence the note to Andy of Swift.

l will let you know if l receive the parts for the awning before Thursday.

I can't fault the people at Discover Leisure they answered my calls promptly right down to the girls on the switch board and retured my calls within 1/2 an hour, l call that good service,l give credit where credit is due.

NigelH

TRENDING THREADS