Destroying Mercedes AMG

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Surely if you leave petrol for quite awhile it may not ignite which is why he was struggling to lihgt the trail for fuel?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It makes me angry to see such a video. and I'm inclined to agree it was probably not his car, but the sheer wanten mindlessness beggars belief - and not just becasue it was an expensive car, but to do it to any car....

And it wasn't petrol - it had the wrong colour flame, it was more likely BBQ starter fluid.

Reactions: Parksy
May 7, 2012
Visit site
The ultimate in stupidity. If he did not want it I would have taken it off his hands for nothing. I cannot see that it was stolen as even the thickest of thieves would know that he was too easily identified in that clip.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
The ultimate in stupidity. If he did not want it I would have taken it off his hands for nothing. I cannot see that it was stolen as even the thickest of thieves would know that he was too easily identified in that clip.

They looked pretty thick to me. Besides, even if identified, he could, with the help of a crooked alibi or two, claim that it must have been a look-alike.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts