Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lolly Mate

If you have got the money , GET IT !! Life is too short, as long as you dont seriously damage your purse strings and cant eat then I dont see any reason not to have fun, cant wait to see you in it !!

Tina xxxx

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly Mate

If you have got the money , GET IT !! Life is too short, as long as you dont seriously damage your purse strings and cant eat then I dont see any reason not to have fun, cant wait to see you in it !!

Tina xxxx
I would be prepared to starve to get it!!

Lolly x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Am intrigued now, what makes you think we wont like it !?? dont know what to do really,last I heard the fancy dress was to be in the evening,and my little uns are usually sparko around 7 !! perhaps I'll find a theme for all of us then its a bit easier !!! c,mon give us an item no. for e-bay !!! dying to know (;

Tina x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have just checked where the bidding is at, and the auction ends tonight, I AM AT WORK when it ends and I can't go onto e-bay at work - what shall I do now, it's all well and good putting on a proxy bid, what if I get outbid at the last minute, (tears starting to roll down cheeks)!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Am intrigued now, what makes you think we wont like it !?? dont know what to do really,last I heard the fancy dress was to be in the evening,and my little uns are usually sparko around 7 !! perhaps I'll find a theme for all of us then its a bit easier !!! c,mon give us an item no. for e-bay !!! dying to know (;

Tina x
that's cool - I can get my daughter to babysit your kids!! serious though, you could always keep popping back to check on them, sure they won't come to any harm

Lolly x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
YES !!!! THANKYOU LOLLY !!!! just been on ebay to try and guess what your getting and what did I see ??? AFRO WIGS !!!!!!

Thats it .........meet the jackson five !!!!! just need some brown face paint now !!

Tina xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I'm looking !!! seen the sexy nurse !!?? catwoman??? or the sexy gothic nymph??? you look fab !

On a serious note though have you seen the beautiful easter bonnets ? Ella would look beautiful in one of those !(my 4yo)

Tina x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I'm looking !!! seen the sexy nurse !!?? catwoman??? or the sexy gothic nymph??? you look fab !

On a serious note though have you seen the beautiful easter bonnets ? Ella would look beautiful in one of those !(my 4yo)

Tina x
No, No, and No again, keep guessing.

Yes those bonnets are lovely - you still not let on what you are going as!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly get the outfit.

You can always re-sell on ebay next year if it's a seasonal thing or straight after easter.
it's not seasonal - if you want a clue, I am 101% sure I have lived before?!!

Confused, think about it - you can ask the audience or phone a friend!

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts