disney camp site

Feb 21, 2008
Visit site
hello,does anyone know of any good campsites near euro disney as I have just got back and have thought it would be cheaper to go in the caravan next time,any help who be great,cheers mark

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I've seen Camping Des 4 Vents recommended on this website and others, and I'd recommend La Croix du Vieux Pont which is about 40 minutes from Disney, but does run a coach service to the park, which saves the drive. It's a nice site, too, just to spend time at, with good facilities including indoor and outdoor pool, bar and restaurant, and shops on site. The village nearby has a great restaurant, too.

Feb 17, 2008
Visit site
Hi, we are booked in at Camping Des 4 Vents for Easter and are taking the kids to disney. Read a few good reports on it and seen a feature in one of the recent caravan magazines recommending it. I think it is about 15 min from disney and 40 min from Paris but as not yet been not sure if that is right. The site has a website but it is a caravan club site as well. You are right works out alot cheaper with ferry and site fee for week rather than staying in one of hotels in disney.

Feb 21, 2008
Visit site
I've seen Camping Des 4 Vents recommended on this website and others, and I'd recommend La Croix du Vieux Pont which is about 40 minutes from Disney, but does run a coach service to the park, which saves the drive. It's a nice site, too, just to spend time at, with good facilities including indoor and outdoor pool, bar and restaurant, and shops on site. The village nearby has a great restaurant, too.
cheers

Feb 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi, we are booked in at Camping Des 4 Vents for Easter and are taking the kids to disney. Read a few good reports on it and seen a feature in one of the recent caravan magazines recommending it. I think it is about 15 min from disney and 40 min from Paris but as not yet been not sure if that is right. The site has a website but it is a caravan club site as well. You are right works out alot cheaper with ferry and site fee for week rather than staying in one of hotels in disney.
cheers

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
We stayed at Camping Des 4 Vents at Easter last year and were very impressed by the site. We had a large pitch and the owners were very friendly. The childrens play facilities were very good and the drive to Disney took about 15 to 20 minutes (parking at Disney was 8 euros).

We must have liked it as we're back there again in early April this year.

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
hi,

we stayed at des vents last summer it is only 15min from disney.The site is clean and attractive but has little in way of creature comforts and shop etc.This is not really a problem but if you are arriving late make sure you have food with you,the nearest town with a supermarket is Meaux you can get the caravan in the carpark which is rare for a french one.Watch the motorway junction as well when travelling away from park towards disney it is badly signed and you can easily end up going the wrong way.We didnt see any cafes or restaurants other one which is about 5 mins from campsite by the roundabout with the monument,not gordon bluey! but good with kids but not open late,in fact i think when i passed it it was closed at 7.00pm.

Pitches are big and private we are going back this summer,

regards

andy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts