Dover Calais. DFDS

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The DFDS current offer using code DC12 seems to be for cars only - £29.00 each way in low season, and £39.00 in high season. The Spring Bank Holiday period appears to be peak season now, up until 10th June - where is was previously low season. Car and Caravan bookings can't use the code but I suppose it's possible that you might get a discount of some sort if you ring up to book.

Oct 17, 2005
Visit site
Like you Val, i tried with code first,and was told to phone. Then i tried the dates of the holiday ive already booked in May, (as a test) and left off the code. I got the price of £64 for motorhome. the only problem i saw was it said motorhome 5.4 mtrs on both lines. not under 5.4 or over 5.4. But had my booking been serious, i would of phoned to iron this out. Good luck everyone.

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Saw in the paper at the wekend that Eurotunnel have bought the other three SeaFrance ferries and intend to set up a separate company to run a Dover-Calais service. Seems that P&O are not very happy about it and have threatened legal action.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I wonder whether you'd then be able to use your Tesco 'Deals' to book a FERRY crossing with Eurotunnel on their planned crossings?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts