Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Easter falls in mid April next year and we are looking for some advice from people who have travelled overseas at this time of year.

We have 2 young ones and are looking for some sun. We have 2 weeks so would not want to go further than 900 miles from Calais. Have thought of some of the following.

Biarritz

Costa Brava / Dorada

Languedoc

Important to us is the sun and a good pool area. can anyone advise the best place to go at this time?

thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can highly recommend Cambrils Park on the Costa Dorada - just a little above your mileage limit. We've been twice at Easter and each time it was warm with plenty of sun during the day, but cooler at night. Cambrils Park is a fantastic site - open at Easter, takes Camping Cheques - which cost just

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After replying a few minutes ago, I've just had a look on the Camping Cheque Co Uk website at Cambrils Park - thinking that next Easter there would be a good idea - and discovered that under 12s go free - so if your two are under 12 you could have 12 nights on site for just less than

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After replying a few minutes ago, I've just had a look on the Camping Cheque Co Uk website at Cambrils Park - thinking that next Easter there would be a good idea - and discovered that under 12s go free - so if your two are under 12 you could have 12 nights on site for just less than

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts