ELDDIS AVANTE 534 2003 - FRONT ROOFLIGHT/FLYSCREEN

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi Everyone...

Just wondering if any of you could help with this.

We bought our van last summer from a couple with few things missing one of them being the flyscreen rooflight cover above the kitchen.

This is a problem as in the mornings the daylight comes in and its very bright in the van making it harder to sleep.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement flyscreen/cover for our caravan given its age...?

I dont know if these are standard size fitting etc.. I was gonna contact Elddis but note sure...?

It seems as if its been taken off completely and as far as I can see the fittings are there to put one back on again. Failing that I was gonna make some sort of make shift temp cover until then.

Any tips really appreciated...

Cheers...

James

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure exactly what version you have but most should still be available if you contact a dealer with details. You might find though you need to buy a unit as I am not clear if they sell the bits. You could also try caravan breakers at http://www.caravan-breakers.com/

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
Raywood said:
I am not sure exactly what version you have but most should still be available if you contact a dealer with details. You might find though you need to buy a unit as I am not clear if they sell the bits. You could also try caravan breakers at http://www.caravan-breakers.com/

Hi Ray...

Cheers for the reply.

Ive just found a local Elddis dealer and they said to get the serial number from one of the windows and then then can check if you can still get one given the age of the van. They do sell skylights apparently.

I might check the breakers never even thought of something like that. I dont know of any breakers (I'm here in N Ireland ) but i'll check that website out.

The girl on phone said to measure up I haven't the van here at home so I'll do that and see.

Cheers for the help...:)

James

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts