Elddis Avante 646s...

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
We are intending upon going to the NEC next week and really like the Elddis Avante 646. However we noted quite a few issues with condensation on the top bunk with the 2010 models from reading various forums last year.
Does anyone have any issues with the 2011 models? Any advice gratefully received.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi, we bought an Eldis Avante 526 at the October NEC. Not the same model as the one you are asking about and so no top bunk. Also only had one brief outing in it to date. So really, I am no help to you whatsoever, except to say we like the van and so far there are no problems.
mel

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
I'm aware that the 2011 model has a screen to close off the rear section of the 'van rather than the separate bunk curtains of the 2010 model. I can only surmise that this has been done to allow better air circulation in the rear of the 'van, and eliminate the condensation problem. I'm actually going to write to Elddis and ask them to send me the screen and fittings to to do this on my 2010 646 as condensation is a problem with three children sleeping in the bunks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts