EMPTYING WASTE WATER ON A CHAUSSON FLASH 06 2011

Jun 28, 2020
Visit site
Hello all

I am new to Motor home ownership

I have just bought a second hand Chausson Motorhome, can any one tell me where the valve /tap is located to empty the waste water , the hand manual bears no visual resemblance to the actual pipe set up as there is no mechanism under the van just about 6 inches of pipe hanging down and I cannot find any internal mechanism .

Regards

Keith

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Diamond Geezer, welcome to the forum, but you will get more help in the Motorhome forum section, if you click on the Blue "forums" on the left. Then scroll down to the motor homes forum section you will probably get more help. Screenshot_2020-06-27-20-20-16.png

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Keith. Welcome to the forum. Sorry can’t help. But found this on the internet

“My Chausson Welcome 85 also has the waste water tank across the rear just aft of the rear wheels and holds 105 litres.
Its emptied by pulling on a 'T' handle under the rear skirting. “

A few other posts seemed to indicate it was at the back and mid van and generally in an awkward place and folks had concocted various pipe mechanisms to make it easier.

Hope this helps
Mel

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If ever there was a case of bad design, Chausson would win the prize every time for their waste water dump valve location.
It is situated in the middle of the vehicle just behind the rear axel and is impossible to see unless you lay down and slide under the vehicle. It is difficult to dump the water as it is, but some owners have modified the outlet with an extra length of pipe with a shut off valve at the end which is fixed under the skirt at the back.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts