Ex Press caravans for sale

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
My local dealer has two of these . Both 2020 models. How ragged do you think they have been? Would you buy one? Full manufacturers warranty included as if new, never registered before.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
On different occasions Practical Caravan 'journalists' have to my knowledge had a new caravan become unhitched on the main road outside their offices at the time and a new caravan on loan from a dealer left unattended on a site with a collapsed awning with resultant damage from the awning poles.
If I was going to buy an ex-press caravan I'd have a really good look at it before I agreed to the purchase.

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
Daily Ex Press? Don't believe a word. They will be fake.... and lean excessively to the right. ;)

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Visit site
If these are genuine press examples I would suggest they may be an exceptional buy. They will have been fully checked and any faults almost certainly eliminated, as they do not want any adverse comment from testers.
Slightly different, but my daughter has just bought an example from Honda, and that was superb cheap and had all the extras.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts